Friday, February 4, 2011

Only Jenny of Jay Feliciano Salon can give me a make-over

We're getting Jenny of Jay Feliciano Salon as my hair and make up artist on our wedding day. She's going to take care of me (like she always has) including my mom and Mommy Adora.

Jenny is the long time assistant and loyal friend of the late great Jay Feliciano. Jay has worked with many celebrities such as Pops Fernandez, Ruffa Gutierrez, Janno Gibbs and Dingdong Dantes during his stint in GMA 7's Starstruck. He has left Jenny his legacy in the hair and make-up industry.

Only Jenny can make me transform from being this.
No, Im not the dancer showing frontal nudity on your right.LOL.
To looking like this.


Heck,she can even make me look chinese. Or something to that effect.


You can call Jenny of Jay Feliciano Salon at 8725919. Or email me at: ophthaqueenmd@yahoo.com.
Salon address: G/F Tia Maria Building 103 Cv Starr Avenue Philamlife Village Las Pinas Metro Manila.

The blogger with Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment