Friday, February 4, 2011

DJ Laila-my good friend,idol and wedding emcee

I have known Laila since we were in 5th grade. We were classmates in elementary and high school... and good friends in our college days. I have known her forever. Our birthdates are one day apart and I remember every noche buena where I will greet her just right after she and her family has returned from midnight mass. I have seen her highs and lows...and also some parts of her failures and success. We have lost touch over the years but when we rekindled our friendship, it seems nothing has changed. She's right. We're practically relatives.

For those of you who do not know her and have not heard her voice (LOL), DJ Laila is a tv and radio personality. Her resume include being a disc jockey for DZMM, 101.9 For Life! and Games Uplate Live in ABS-CBN. She's currently in TV 5 and you can see her hosting in Aksyon and hear her distinct voice in Radyo singko.

Jec, Im so proud of what you have become and how far you have gone.
 If you want to avail of DJ Laila's hosting services, drop me an email at ophthaqueenmd@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment