Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's more fun to dress up in the Philippines!

I never had a terno filipiniana gown. And I was hesitant to wear one. Because it makes me feel old.hehe. But because I love my good friend, Tess and she requested me to be one of the ceremony readers in her Filipiniana themed wedding, I was forced lovingly to wear one.

This is my inspirational color for the gown.
I dare not to wear as sexy as her.But the color of the gown is just perfeeeeeect!
Thank God for Tito Boy Kastner Santos for designing this gown for me. I look very happy in it.
My sister and OTN with the rice fields in the background.:)
I selected OTN's Barong Tagalog from Onesimus . Destiny to have the same color as my gown.
With the newly weds Tess and Tony Greenwood
This is my favorite part where OTN twirls me around.
And Yes, it's more fun to dress up in the Philippines!


No comments:

Post a Comment